Please read the Use of Personal Information carefully before submitting interest in a job or submitting your professional profile. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit a professional profile or express an interest in a job through this site. For purposes of these terms, AT&T shall mean AT&T and its affiliates including Cricket, located in various countries. AT&T's headquarters located in the United States in Dallas, Texas. Our corporate Privacy Statement can be viewed Here.
Privacy Notice for California Residents Doing Work for AT&T
Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is collected for AT&T's job application process. It is important that you answer all questions honestly and thoroughly. Inaccurate or incomplete answers will prevent you from being considered for a position.
- AT&T may use your personal information to contact you anytime during your candidacy for employment, to send you announcements, or request other types of information as required. AT&T will contact you based on your preferences you set in your profile under Personal Information.
- Providing your information for consideration for employment enrolls you in the AT&T Talent Network. As part of the network you may receive job-related information, news, and updates from the AT&T Staffing organization.
- AT&T may provide aggregate, non-identifiable information about job seekers to other third parties for career marketing, job advertising, or other analysis.
- AT&T may share your personal data with AT&T personnel and third parties acting on its behalf for further consideration.
- AT&T will not trade or sell your personal information for use by any other companies without your consent. We will only share your data with those companies under contract to act in behalf of AT&T as it relates to the job application process, or as legally required.
- AT&T and any third parties acting on its behalf will treat your information confidentially and will use your Personal Data only for the job application process.
Non US Based
I consent that AT&T and its affiliated companies, as well any third parties acting for AT&T, may process personal data from or about me as outlined in the AT&T External Applicant Privacy Notice, as necessary for the purpose of processing my application for employment. I consent that AT&T may process my data effective from today for up to eighteen (18) months. I understand that I may revoke my consent at any time, and I am aware of my rights regarding the processing of personal data as summarized in the AT&T External Applicant Privacy Notice. I understand that processing of my application for employment may result in the transfer of Personal Data to countries outside of my country of residence, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA).